Window Tinting is installing film from inside of the car to make your windows look darker. It has different shades, grades, and colours. The main purpose of window tinting is to prevent harmful UV rays from the sun to protect your skin and eyes, and also to avoid interior colour fade. Another reason is to keep privacy, safety and security of your car.
The Skin Cancer Foundation Recommends XPEL PRIME XR and XPEL CS BLACK Window Tinting
as an effective UV Protectant (UVA UVB radiation)
Keep You and Your Family's EYE and SKIN safe from UVA and UVB radiants!
Ultraviolet A (UVA) - It is associated with skin aging / eye central vision damage
Ultraviolet B (UVB) - It is associated with skin burning / eye tissue damage
Why PPF my Car?
1. Prevent Damages
- PPF is a Thermoplastic Urethane that helps to prevent damages from stone chips and road debris. Its self healing nature will also help to prevent scratches, scuffs, swirls, rusts, and UV damage.
2. Good Investment
- PPF will protect vehicle from overtime deterioration. Frequent damages you get on the road (Swirls, Chips, Rusts, etc) will require more cost to fix it constantly. By preventing these damages from having PPF installation, it can help saving your repair costs in the future.
3. Retains Resale Value
- PPF can Protect your car from stone stone chips and scratches. Original condition of the car will remain. It is always best to keep the OEM paint safe to keep the true value of your car.
Repainting can never match original paint condition, and it can be considered as "accident car"; which will lower the value of your vehicle in resale market.
4. Safety Features
- Thinkware Dashcam has safety features that will help you while driving. It gives you informations of where the red light cameras and speed cameras are. ADAD and collision alarm are also great features that will help your safe drive.
Questions & Answers
"How can I get a Quote?"
- The best way to get a quote is that if you can send us Year, Make and Model of your vehicle. We also need to know which windows you wish to get it tinted.
For example, Windshield, Two Front Windows, Whole Side and Back Windows, etc. If you need to remove the old film on your window, we need to remove it to install new film. Please let us know in advance.
Darkness (%) can be selected after seeing example in our shop.
"How long does
Tint film last?"
Manufacture warranty for XPEL PRIME and XPEL CS covers for lifetime (10 years). As long as you don't damage the film, film will last over 10 years.
"When can I open windows after the installation?"
Window tinting film needs some time to completely stuck to vehicle's window. We recommend to keep the windows closed for at lease 3-4 days.
"How long does it take to install?"
Time depends on which windows you choose to get it tinted.
For example. a sedan's side and back window tinting will take about 3-4 hours to get it installed.
Window Tinting Services
Provide a general description of the items below and introduce the services you offer. Click on the text box to edit the content.
Ceramic Window Tinting
Utilizing a nano-ceramic construction,
Ceramic Tinting Film maintains the same flawless appearance
and clarity throughout the years.
Blocking up to 88% infrared
heat rejection and SPF 1000 protection that effectively blocks
over 99% of harmful Ultraviolet rays.
Ceramic Tinting Film blocks heat coming through the windows.
Reguar Window Tinting
Protect yourself from 99% harmful UV rays and achieve the privacy you desire. SPF 500 protection that effectively blocks over 99% of harmful UV rays and sun glares.